August 14, 2013

Today's Food Log (DAY #3 of Bootea Detox)

Breakfast: Oatmeal with milk, a peach + daytime detox tea
Snack: A pear
Lunch: Salmon fillet, broccoli, tomatoes and an avocado
Snack: A peach
Snack: Quark with raspberries
Dinner: Chicken, broccoli
Pre workout: One banana with ~ 1 tbsp peanut butter
Post workout: Mackerel in tomato sauce

Exercise: 5 kilometer run (32 mins) + a couple of burning ab-, leg- and butt-workouts.


My breakfast this morning.

Talk about eating frequently or what?!!! My metabolism must be running pretty high at the moment, which is great! I'm very happy with the third day of my detox! Once again I have proven myself that if you want something badly, you will succeed! Maan there have been so many temptations, such as a big yummy chocolaty-smelling cake at work and when one of my co-workers had sausage I was craving it so bad lol!! But I won't fail!! I'm having naughty thoughts (lool that sounds so groooss lmao) about friday though, which I have decided to be kind of a lil cheat day. Chinese cuisine here we comee lol. Until then, I'll be super strict with what I'm eating though, since I want to get as much as possible out of this detox!

Weeell, I'm sitting here sweaty as idk what (I just finished today's workout) so I will need to go and take a shower and have my bedtime detox tea before it's time to say goodnight and get some rest. Are you interested in the detox tea I'm drinking? Check it out here: Bootea.co.uk !


Xx // Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment